I must admit that D Family has been very anticlimatic lately. Mostly we have been working on Noah crawling, standing, enjoying his new found favorite word "dadadada dadada" which is yelled at operatic levels, while AnDy and I enjoy any time we can find in the midst of our busy opposite schedules. Besides these tasks, the most exciting thing hs been to witness Noah learning to self feed. It started out that by the time snack time was over, those little baby puffs would end up stuck all over his face, hands, arms, legs, and the rest of his tiny body. He finally learned to grab handfuls of puffs in each palm and them proceeds to pinch another individual puff between his fingers before shoveling it into his mouth. At the end of his treat, the puffs held tight in his tiny palms end up being nothing but mush. So at the current rate about 20% of the puffs actually end up in his mouth with the remaining 80% being split between being smashed in his hands, on the floor, and stuck to various body parts. I can't help but love this process of self feeding he's learning, it's quite cute and entertaining! : )
On a side note, I can't believe it's already the end of June! Noah seems to be loving summer and all things a part of it (including watermelon, swimming, and being naked when it gets really hot).
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!