January 18, 2012

Long Time No See

Well actually it should be long time no start!  2011 was crazier than expected that I completely abandoned the thought of running this blog, SHAME SHAME SHAME on me!  Well to sum up my year...my dear sweet hubby and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary
Got Pregnant...


Yes I was only 34 weeks here!

and had a baby BOY!

Noah James was born September 15, 2011 at 2:14pm
Weighing in at exactly 6 pounds and was the most perfect little peanut we could ask for.

If I had been better about getting this site up and going, I'm sure I would have taken you through the many woos of pregnancy.  He arrived about 5 weeks early, his due date was October 19, when my water broke at 5am...YIKES!  Approximately 9 hours later, Noah made his GRAND entrance.  At 6 pounds, he would have been at least 8 pounds full term, he was a good size and healthy preemie.

Beside the "small task" of having a baby, yes that's pure sarcasm, I've just been enjoying spending time with my wonderful little family. 
It's been such a blessed year and I'm so grateful!

Now if I can just keep this blog going this year it would be even better.  Maybe that should've been my New Year's resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment