March 12, 2012

My Favorite Store

This weekend was such a great weekend.  Not only did I get to spend some time with the two main men in my life. We had such nice weather and I got to go to my FAVORITE store of all time.  I'm pretty sure that if I won the lottery a good chunk of cash would pass from my hands to theirs!

Noah had a blast too.  He kicked along in his stroller while smiling at everyone passing by and playing with his toys.  While daddy was off picking up stuff from his 2 favorite stores, fye and gamestop, Noah helped mommy pick out some goodies.

 I can seriously buy everything from here.  If I was significantly wealthy of course!  The little bit of time Andy was in the store with me I just kept saying, "We should get this hutch!" or "Wouldn't it be nice to have this dining room table?".  To that Andy responded "We just bought one.".  Plus I guess our small suzuki wasn't going to fit any furniture in it along with us and Noah.  Oh well it just make it more necessary for another shopping trip! ; )

I'm still super happy with the things I did end up bringing home!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a prim shopping trip.Looks like you got some goodies for the new house..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Welcome to blogland! Love that store! Where is it? I could spend some dough in there!!!! Yikes! LOL !

    Carmen and the Primcats

    Also a little advice. You have word verification turned on and it's very very hard to use now that blogger changed to unreadable maddness. I just posted about why you don't need it and how to remove it here... http://primcats.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-begging.html Give your followers a helping hand on leaving you comments easier and remove it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen! The store is in Berlin, VT and I too spend a fortune there lol.

      Delete
  3. Oh Shannon, when I was able to get out and hubby and I would take these trips too, I would be beside myself with oohs and awes for this and that. That's when we really have to practice our self discipline. Of course, a sparse pocket book helps too. LOL. I do like your little treasures you toted home.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete